If you read the about me section you may notice I wrote “part-time vegan”. I enjoy the challenge of cooking really healthy dishes without butter, cream, meat and still making them taste like they contain these delicious ingredients.
Here is one of my favourite recipes. Cook it for someone you love! When they lick the bowl clean tell them it’s vegan, then call them a hippie!
- 1 head broccoli
- 1/2 head cauliflower
- 4 cups veggie broth(made my own with bullion cubes/water)
- Handful chives
- 1 onion
- 1 can coconut milk
- 2 tsp Thai green curry paste (that is the brand)
- 2tsp garlic minced
- 1 sprig fresh rosemary
1.Bring broth/ chopped onion/chives to a boil in a
Pot for 10 mins.
2. Chop cauliflower & broccoli and add to pot.
Add sprig time. Continue rolling boil 15 mins.
3. While waiting put garlic, whole can coconut milk and curry paste in small sauce pan and heat.
4. Let both pots simmer for a long time (I did one hour).
5. Remove tyme sprig. Take broccoli broth and blend until smooth. Put back in pot and add curry coconut mixture. Stir and heat if needed.